1 Hour Flash Challenge 2 1 Hour Flash Challenge 2

Good and bad...

Its hard to say if this a good flash movie, or a bad flash movie. There were good flash animations, yet i also saw bad ones (especially the madness one). A couple of them seemed to be good, but not the best out of them. To those who did the best, i hope you can make more, but to the worse ones, try harder, and try again.

sickstick responds:

Thanks, I guess.

I Think I'm A Clone Now I Think I'm A Clone Now

Good, good

Even though the real main purpose for viewing this is for the song, the animation could have been just a little better. But besides that, this was a very good submission

Angry White Boy Polka Angry White Boy Polka

Wow

This has got to be one of the best things i have ever seen. This actually makes me want to buy that song. I really recommend that people see this.

Interactive Buddy v.1.01 Interactive Buddy v.1.01

Not recommended for those who are impatient

This is a fun game...if you have a lot of time on your hands. This is more of a bored-and-nothing-else-to-do kind of game. But even then, the game is still fun. One thing that happens is that when played on the web browser Safari (which is the browser for iMacs) the Flash Script fails, and you cant play it when you make grenades.

Newgrounds SIM v 1.2 Newgrounds SIM v 1.2

Great!

This game shows what it is like to be a REAL Newgrounder, but not everything that you could do on Newgrounds is in the game.

3 Foot Ninja 3 Foot Ninja

Too easy...

I didnt keep track of the number of levels, but they were too easy. There werent very many, the enemies were easy to defeat, and the story wasnt that interesting. Perhaps levels with stages would make the game longer, and perhaps more than swing jab and ninja stars would make the game even more interesting.

You suck. You suck.

My dog cried...

Why? Why submit this? Its not like people are going to listen to this twice. Im going to give you a one for the effort, but the effort isnt good enough.